Ninja Van (Ninja Xpress) merupakan sebuah perusahaan dsitribusi serta pengiriman ekspres berbasis teknologi yang memberikan layanan pengiriman untuk bisnis dari semua ukuran di Asia Tenggara.
Diresmikan pada tahun 2014, Ninja Van memulai operasinya di Singapura dan telah menjadi perusahaan pengiriman terbesar dan tercepat di kawasan ini, dengan jaringan yang melingkupi enam negara di Asia Tenggara. Antara lain Singapura, Malaysia, Filipina, Indonesia, Thailand, dan Vietnam.
Saat ini Lowongan Kerja Ninja Van Indonesia sedang dibuka untuk rekan pencaker.id lulusan D3/S1 yang ingin mengembangkan karir di perusahaan tersebut sebagai Operations Improvement.
Berikut informasi lengkap Loker Ninja Van Indonesia, kualifikasi dan persyaratan dokumen yang harus dipersiapkan serta info cara melamar kerja ke Ninja Xpress.
Lowongan Kerja Ninja Van Indonesia (Ninja Xpress)
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Perform software development, production support and provides overall expertise in the area of Data Warehouse and Reporting Application, which include report design, trigger and alerts, data processing, report automation, visualization and dashboards for operational improvements
- Work independently with heavy interaction with business users
- Maintain and enhance data warehouse structure and the integration between the source system and developing reporting solutions
- Provide insights, recommendations, and strategies to enhance the operational delivery of BI solutions, and technical directions
- Education degree: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, Statistics or Engineering. Preferable from reputable universities, with min. GPA 3.00
- Working experience: preferably 1-2 years of experience as BI developer/analyst or related position, fresh graduate are welcomed.
- Understand and experience in SQL Server, Oracle, BI and Data Warehousing Principles. Qlik View or Power BI is an advantage
- Passion in data analytics, mathematics, statistics and modeling
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and conceptual skill
- Highly flexible, easy to adapt with new environment, project management, teamwork, customer-centric and eager to self-learn under minimal direction
Sales Executive Cirebon
- Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools.
- Make business approach call to prospect clients.
- Track prospects – identify decision makers, specific qualifications, best solution that company can offer to specific client’s need.
- Minimal 1 year experience in Sales Executive / Business Development / Account Management
- Critical and fast thinking related to understand a prospect’s interest level in Small Medium Enterprise environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Self-starter and goal oriented.
- High energy, positive attitude.
- Able to handle rejection and pressure.
Account Payable Staff
Job description :
- processing income and outcome transaction
- managing petty cash and invoice and create financial report
- adjusting journal with payment proof
- Accounting / Finance degree.
- Fresh graduate are welcome, experience staff will be preferable.
- Detail oriented
Industrial Relation Staff
- Handling administrative requirements for labor dispute/conflict between employee and company, among fellow employees, and environment issue as a liaison to the government, and as a management representative
- Establish systems, policy and procedures for labor relations throughout the company
- Represents the company in discussions and meetings with government agencies and labor union
- Handle counselling and coaching employee
- Giving legal advice
- Min. Bachelor degree in Law major from reputable university, or at least 1 years experience as a Industrial Relations Officer
- Good analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Able to work in detail, multitask, and under pressure situation
- Willing to work in blue-collar startup environment
Courier Improvement Assistant Manager
- Create modules for courier training activities
- Measure the passing grade courier recruitment process
- Conduct the training concept based on courier need analysis
- Conduct soft skill training (communication and behaviour) for blue collar
- Coaching the low performance courier
- Conduct monthly report for courier improvements
- Analyse the courier performance and standardize the SOP regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields
- A minimum of 2 years experience in training and development management
- Strategic and creative mindset
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skill
- Solid analytical thinking, with a structured and data driven decision making process
- Willing to travel around Indonesia
Alamat Kantor Pusat Ninja Van Indonesia
Jl. Ciputat Raya Blok BB No. 02, Pondok Pinang
Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, 12310
Bagi rekan pencaker.id yang sudah memenuhi persyaratan dan berminat mengisi Loker Ninja Xpress, silahkan apply lamaran via web ke di link berikut: